maandag 25 januari 2010

Addicted

Yes, I confess.. I am definatly addicted to shoes, I can't help it! After school I went to Den Bosch to take a quick peek in to some stores. The result is three new pair of shoes and still one expecting these days to be delivered.
Here some photo's, they're quite bad because I made them with my phone.
I bought a pair of overknee boots from Scapino, now 50% discount so they were very cheap, and at C&A two pair of enkleboots, only 9 euros each.


The C&A heels look kind of cheap, ofcourse they were haha, but because of the flash the fake leather looks very ugly.

At last, I bought a new nailpolish from Hema, a black sparkly one. It says 'long lasting' but I wonder if that is the case!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hele mooie overknees :o! Ik heb ook net suede overknees gekocht, met hele hoge hak van Tango. Zijn deze plat? Wil ook nog graag platte. En hoe duur waren ze dan precies met die korting? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen